API Amazon Multiple Labels

Does your API support multiple labels for a single Amazon order?

POST /order/order_number/label/amazon doesn’t have request parameters for items. So I don’t see how it would.

If it is not supported, please provide information if/when it will be. This is something you can do through Amazon’s website.

Thanks.

Hi,

Are you looking for separate boxes or multiple labels and shipments? For the latter, you can split an order and then ship each order out separately.

Sophie

Are you looking for separate boxes or multiple labels and shipments?

Our goal would be to be able to request and print multiple Amazon Buy shipping labels for a single order

For the latter, you can split an order and then ship each order out separately.

I assume you’re referring to POST /order/order_number/split…?
I found some help articles:

Can you confirm that splitting orders in this way to get multiple labels will have the same results as purchasing multiple Amazon Buy labels for a single order through the Seller Central website?

Hi,

I am unaware of the intricacies of the Amazon Buy label through Seller Central. I can confirm that through the Ordoro API, order items are sent directly to the Amazon Buy Shipping API for each label request.

If you wanted to ship one line item with one label, and another line item with another label, I would expect this to create two labels, and associate the labels with the line items in Seller Central.

Edit: And to separate lines like this in Ordoro, you would need to split the order.

Hope that helps,

Sophie