“cart” => 90012
“cart_name” => “WooCommerce Cart”
- An order, 9 lines, 3 suppliers
- Doing process_dropshipments
- The order was split into 3 child orders, 3 lines each (all is correct)
- Each supplier got an email with his lines (all is correct)
- Additional shipments were added and configured for each order by my app internal logic
- e.g. I have 3 orders with 3 shipments each. Total 9 shipments.
- Suppliers start filling tracking info
- a customer receives an email “A note has been added to your order” after tracking info was added for a shipment, the email contains all lines of parent order and a tracking number
- an email “Your order is complete” is sent to a customer when a tracking info was added for at least one shipment of any child order.
- a customer should receive updates on his orders from the cart; Preferably only with the lines from a shipment which tracking info was added (not the parent or child order)
- the “Your order is complete” email should be sent by cart only when all shipments (9 in this example) were filled with tracking info;