Custom Integration Cart - Order added via API has odd prefix and is not found in UI

Thank you for replying, most appreciated.

When posting new line items to an existing order, will the order financial totals (ie total price etc) get automatically adjusted?

Re: The order lines bit. We found that the processing that occurs when creating a new order was failing when no order lines were initially present. We have filed a bug report internally to prevent this failure from keeping orders from visibility in the API and UI.

When posting new line items to an existing order, will the order financial totals (ie total price etc) get automatically adjusted?

No. The order financial totals will not recalculate. In the UI you may notice that the totals are correct, this is because our frontend preforms the necessary calculations. The api, however, will return whatever was originally posted.

As a side note, we recommend sticking with total_price rather than item_price for order lines, as item_price cannot be updated using the line PUT endpoint.

I need to be able to add some additional SKU information when creating the order via API.

There is a field available when we export a CSV of orders called “SKU Additional Details” This has information in it that I wish to re-import into a different order via ‘POST’ to the API endpoint: apiverson.ordoro.com/order

When I look at the fields available in the ‘Lines’ section of the endpoint documentation though, I cant find the equivalent. The endpoint documentation I’m looking at is: https://devapiverson.docs.apiary.io/#reference/order/order/post

Can you please let me know how I should add these additional product details when loading the Line Item of an order?

Thank you

Bump
We’re trying to get a simulation program running here and really need to figure out how to import this information into the custom cart orders.

Thanks for the bump.

I believe it’s lines.[i].selected_option.

I can double check that in abut 20 minutes for you.

Yes please, that would be tremendous

just tested that out, and it looks good

Great, thanks. We’ll put that to work

Hello Sophie,
I notice that this ‘POST’ option while available in " /order", it is not listed as an option in “/order/order_number/line”.

Is it available when adding a new line item to an existing order?

Sorry for the confusion: The POST /order/order_number/line uses details.