WooCommerce HTTPSConnectionPool Read Timed Out

Details: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘xxx.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /wc-api/v2/orders?status=processing&page=1&filter%5Blimit%5D=100&consumer_key=xxx&consumer_secret=xxx (Caused by ReadTimeoutError(“HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘xxx.com’, port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=120)”,))

No Idea what the exact cause is I have tuned my PHP and NGINX to allow for enough time to keep the connection open and process the request. I can make the request in my browser and it will take some time but process no problem.

I’ve been on with Ordoro & my Web Host Rackspace multiple times. I cannot get a straight answer from ordoro as to what the issue is.

This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable I have 3 days of orders now waiting to get synched for my fulfillment. I’m going to have people cancel and complain about not getting their orders in a timely manner.

Hi @nickkos,

I’m sorry you are having some issues with your Woocommerce cart. This forum is specific to questions around using the Ordoro API, but there may be someone here who has some woocommerce specific help for you.