Line Item Price

Hi,

I am working with a mutual client, Academy Games.

In the attached screenshot, you see all items have an item price. In this request and response, the item prices say zero. Please let me know what is wrong.

https://pastebin.com/AYKczsLV

58%20PM

It appears that whatever system was used to push this order into Ordoro did not include an item price for this order line.
However, in the UI we use the total price, and calculate the fields based on that.

Hello Ordoro Team! To give some additional background information:

Ordoro is connected to our website. For this order, the SKUs pushed to Ordoro were POS skus we used for a special order we created manually through our website. When the order from our website uploaded to Ordoro we switched the SKUs from the POS Skus to the SKUs you see above with the _CA extension. Long story short, we have multiple shipping warehouses around the world and we use multiple different SKU extensions tied to different warehouses to make sure website quantities update correctly across our different regions. When we updated the SKUs we plugged in the appropriate costs as you see above to ensure that the correct order total was represented. We are trying to figure out why the API integration is grabbing the wrong price for the listed products when we have manually entered the correct price for the listed products on the order.

Hi,

I’m not quite sure to what above you are referring:

When we updated the SKUs we plugged in the appropriate costs as you see above to ensure that the correct order total was represented.

I would suggest using the total_price for the line, if this is what you are hoping to receive.