I am pulling orders with the ORDERS API Call. When an order contains a kit SKU, I am receiving the KIT SKU, but not the individual child components of the KIT.
The KIT only exists in Ordoro, so that SKU is irrelevant to the POS system I’m trying to import the order to. I need the individual child component SKUs.
Also, I need to figure out a way to know that an order is a bundle when downloaded so that I can manipulate the pricing appropriately…
Customer orders SKU: KIT101 “Guitar Effect Pedal with Cables” for $159.00 which consists of:
- SKU: GEP101-‘Guitar Effect Pedal’ (Primary Kit Product) Original SKU Price $149.00
- SKU: CBL101-‘1/4" Patch Cable’ Original SKU Price $7.99
- SKU: PS101-‘Power Supply’ Original SKU Price $9.99
I need to get that data into my POS as:
- SKU: GEP101-‘Guitar Effect Pedal’ (Primary Kit Product) Original SKU Price $159.00
- SKU: CBL101-‘1/4" Patch Cable’ Original SKU Price $0.00
- SKU: PS101-‘Power Supply’ Original SKU Price $0.00
So the things I need to be able to get from the API:
- Individual Kit SKUs
- Pricing of individual Kit components assigned with a primary product, and the other items included at no cost.
- If I cannot assign the prices as above, I need to identify that the returned components were part of a kit, so that my code can adjust the pricing on those kit orders as above.
I am not aware how ORDORO assigns price of kit to individual components… How does it distribute the price of the bundle, to each of its components?