We are changing the way we cancel Purchase Orders in the API. Rather than setting a status for cancelled purchase orders, we will have a
cancelled_date key serialized on the response.
- Within the next couple of weeks you will begin to see
cancelled_datein a purchase order response object.
- During this time, once we roll out the
cancelled_dateyou will see both
cancelled_datepopulated as well as
status=cancelledon the purchase order from the API response.
- On November 1st we will be deprecating the cancelled status on a purchase order response object.
- We will still include cancelled purchase orders in the
- You will still be able to filter on cancelled purchase orders.
- However, you will not see status=cancelled on a purchase_order after November 1st.
After November 1st you will see
cancelled_date and the status will be whatever status the purchase order was before it was cancelled.
This is being changed in an effort to disallow unnecessary actions to be taken on a cancelled purchase order as well as being able to properly restore a purchase order from a cancelled state to a previous state.